Template:Did you know
- …In which mountain range is the yeti said to live?
- … Which historical figure was the prototype of Bram Stokers Dracula??
- …Which monster was killed by Herakles, using sword and fire, as the second of his Twelve Labours?
- … A werewolf can only be killed by what type of bullet?
- …Who portrayed Frankenstein's Monster in the 1931 film Frankenstein?
- …Name the dragon who guarded the treasure in the book The Hobbit?
- …The bunyip is a large mythical creature from which people's mythology?
- …Which monster connects Monty Python and Lewis Carroll universes?